Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:01 — 25.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | TuneIn | Deezer |
I’m back after two weeks away from the podcast. And my mind is filled with ideas for new content! Which means my journal is filling up with ideas, because I’ve learned that I can’t keep all that stuff in my head. But one thing that’s been on my mind a lot has been the idea of being intentional with everything we do. How it connects to our goals, and whether what we’re doing furthers our goals or slows them down.
I don’t have all the answers, but these are my thoughts — for myself and for you.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is sponsored by QuickBooks Self Employed. Make 2019 the year you grow and track your income!
- Back after a break, and I’m full of ideas!
- We talked about setting goals in episode 42 at the end of 2019. Right now, I’m more focused on being intentional in my efforts.
- In my experience that leads to much better outcomes, but it’s also more difficult to do.
- Have the patience to stick with a plan.
- Try not to chase bright, shiny things.
- Worry less about what other people are doing — and pay less attention to what they’re doing, too.
Links from the show:
QuickBooks Self Employed
— save 50% off for a year with my affiliate link
Goal Setting for a New Year
Follow me on Instagram
Subscribe to the show: