Looking Back to Help Plan Future Goals
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:01:44 — 61.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS
In this week’s episode, the last of 2020, we talk about looking back on what you did (or didn’t) accomplish for the year to help you set your goals for the upcoming year.
In this episode:
- You don’t have to wait for an arbitrary date to implement new goals.
- Nothing inherently magical happens on January 1.
- Think about what you don’t want to do anymore just as much as what you do want to do.
- Consider short-term goals.
- Figure out your organizational system. We highly recommend planners.
Links from the episode:
Circle Planner – Use code MOLLYMOORE to save 10 percent off
The Smutlancers Community on Patreon
Follow The Smutlancer on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
Follow Eroticon on Twitter and Instagram
Hey ladies, I just wanted to drop you a quick hello and to say I really appreciate your content and I’m going to begin devouring your awesome content as I am beginning erotica writer. Well not actually a beginner, but I’m just now getting serious about creating an adult business. Thank you for your content and I intend to become a patreon as having an actual community that does what I do and that gets it, is invaluable. Have a sexy day ya’ll and I will be here enjoying all of this luscious information.