Looking Back to Help Plan Future Goals
In this week’s episode, the last of 2020, we talk about looking back on what you did (or didn’t) accomplish for the year to help you set your goals for the upcoming year.
In this episode:
- You don’t have to wait for an arbitrary date to implement new goals.
- Nothing inherently magical happens on January 1.
- Think about what you don’t want to do anymore just as much as what you do want to do.
- Consider short-term goals.
- Figure out your organizational system. We highly recommend planners.
Links from the episode:
Circle Planner – Use code MOLLYMOORE to save 10 percent off