Why Authenticity Matters SL013
This week, after an unplanned for hiatus, I’m back and it’s time to discuss being authentic when you’re online and why it matters. Short answer? It helps build an audience, a brand, and ultimately, a business that earns you money.
In this episode:
- Pardon the absence. Blame tech troubles.
- I went on a Twitter rant under my personal account. Which, when I say rant is more like a well-reasoned, mostly well edited monologue on a topic that matters to me.
- On the internet, the only thing we’ve really got is our word.
- Truth can be fuzzy online, especially in the adult community. We all get to have boundaries and things we don’t share.
- But when the only thing people know about you is what you tell them, being authentic is important.
- What authenticity means
- Why it matters
- How to build it
Links from the show:
Blubrry.com – use code KaylaLords to get one month free! (affiliate offer)