When the Motivation Just Isn’t There SL027
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:07 — 19.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS
Anyone who tries to tell you that you have to feel motivated to work towards your dreams and goals all the time is probably full of BS. Sometimes motivation is in short-supply. The options are to push forward anyway or to take a break until you’re ready to start again. Both are valid options — the trick is knowing which one to choose.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is brought to you by QuickBooks Self Employed.
- Motivation feels good when it’s pushing you forward.
- It sucks when you lose it.
- Sometimes you have to find way to keep going.
- Sometimes it’s a sign that you need a break.
- The trick is in figuring out the difference.
Links from the show:
QuickBooks Self Employed (affiliate link — get 50 percent off the price for a year)
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
Subscribe to the show:
Have you learned something new, been inspired, or moved forward with your goals after visiting The Smutlancer?