July 2019 Mailbag
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:10:53 — 69.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS
One of the new features of the Smutlancers podcast is that we’re doing a monthly mailbag episode. We answer questions from other smutlancers so we can all grow and improve together.
If you have questions, send them in at any point, and it might be answered in a mailbag episode!
In this episode:
- Join the Smutlancers community on Patreon!
- Monetizing a sex blog and how long did it take to make money
- How to “stay on brand” and what happens if you wanna write something outside your usual niche.
- How the porn law/bill that may go through will effect those of us with photos on our blogs
- Are there any tips on navigating PayPal as a sex blogger? And are there any alternative platforms that sites often use to pay folks through. If PayPal is the main payment system offered and you don’t have it, how do you go about approaching someone with the need for an alternative method?
- What are the best stock photo options
- How often should you update your “about me” page on your blog
Links from the episode
How to Build a Sex Blog That Makes Money
Being a Brand Isn’t a Bad Thing
6 Ways to Be Consistent With Your Brand
Age Verification Update for Sex Bloggers
The Gender Spectrum Collection by Broadly (free)
DepositPhotos (paid — affiliate link)
The Smutlancers Community on Patreon
Follow The Smutlancer on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
Follow Eroticon on Twitter and Instagram