Finding Your Own Path
In this week’s episode, I want to encourage everyone to stop worrying about what “everyone” does or that “no one” does the thing you want to try. As a freelancer, a sex blogger, a creative person of any kind, the best thing we can ever do is find and follow our own path. Even if it doesn’t look like what anyone else seems to be doing.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is brought to you by Blubrry, a podcasting hosting solution.
- Many of us want to do what’s right, but that means we get stuck in doing what other people do.
- This isn’t always bad. Finding out what other creators do and emulating their techniques can lead to new opportunities.
- But sometimes you have to find your own path forward and do what feels right for you — even if no one else seems to be doing it either.
- The type of content you create
- Where you spend your time on social media
- How you promote yourself
- A lot of what we do is trial and error, so when you learn about something new, try it out and experiment. That doesn’t mean you should feel stuck doing it forever because “everyone else is doing it.”
Links from the show:
Blubrry — Use code KaylaLords for one month free
Subscribe to the show:
Have you learned something new, been inspired, or moved forward with your goals after visiting The Smutlancer?