A Professional to the End
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:49 — 30.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS
I have no idea how to explain this week’s podcast. Basically, I became very anxious about telling a client I could no longer work with them, overprepared, lost sleep, and made the “perfect” plan. I forgot that a plan means nothing if the other person reacts differently than you expect them to react. Ultimately, my goal in this situation was to be a professional until the very end.
In this episode:
- Black Lives Matter. Racism and police brutality must come to an end. Links to some resources to learn more below.
- In a couple of episodes, I’ve talked about endings and feeling muddled.
- Recently I took action and ended a working relationship with a client.
- I made a plan and executed it.
- But I didn’t get the outcome I expected.
- Ultimately, behaving like a professional is the best course of action — most of the time.
Links from the episode:
Donate to help the Black Lives Matter movement
Resources, petitions, and info on Black Lives Matter
The Smutlancers Community on Patreon
Follow The Smutlancer on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
Follow Eroticon on Twitter and Instagram