Interview with Kink Craft
I promised interviews with companies, brands, and websites that publish sex writing and other creative content, and I meant it. For the first interview, I talked to Andrew and Pixie from Kink Craft in the UK. What began as a professional relationship between writer and company has grown into a genuine friendship between us.
Hear what one company has to say about paying writers, the content they look for, and how it incorporates into their business model. If you’re in the UK or attend Eroticon, make sure you get to know them personally. For anyone looking for a new place to pitch your article ideas, listen to their advice and send in a pitch!
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is sponsored by Blubrry, a podcast hosting solution.
- I sat down with Andrew and Pixie from Kink Craft, a kinky DIY and sex toy company.
- We discussed their business, the content they need, and how it fits with their plans.
- They believe writers should be paid.
- The content on their website showcases a variety of kink and sexual topics. They often learn something new in the process.
- As you’ll hear, they’re easy to talk to and easy to work with – but they expect professionalism.
Links from the show:
Kink Craft blog – includes podcast episodes
Blubrry.com – use code KaylaLords to get one month free!