Dealing With That Thing You Really Don’t Want to Do
We’ve talked about procrastination in the past, and I’ve mentioned that when you feel it, there’s a reason for it. Sometimes it’s because you have to do a thing you don’t want to do — but you have to do it anyway. Or maybe you don’t.
That’s what I’m talking about in this week’s podcast episode!
In this episode:
- I love all desire to do work I wanted to do. My procrastination was at level 100.
- Add in some not-so-nice self-talk and almost taking time off (time I couldn’t afford to take off).
- There was a thing I really didn’t want to do, but it was something only I could do.
- Dread and fear lead to a block of my creativity, motivation, and productivity.
- There are only two options: do it or don’t.
- How do you know which to choose?