No One Can Decide the Right Path For You
We’ve talked about defining success for ourselves and finding the right path in past episodes. It’s a topic that is never a one-and-done because as creators and people, we constantly evolve and change. In this episode, I let it get weird and share some of my own thoughts on making shifts, changing paths, and deciding which direction to follow. I share not because I have answers but to show that it’s a messy process.
In this episode:
- Analysis paralysis is a thing.
- I wish someone would give me a guidebook.
- Only you can decide what path to be on, and there are no guarantees.
- Give yourself an out — a way to go back, if that helps you move forward.
- I’m stopping a project (announcement coming soon), and it’s giving me an identity crisis.
- I know it’s the right decision when I feel a sense of relief, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy.