Writing About More than Sex to Jumpstart Your Writing Career SL017
If you’re here, I assume you either want to be a smutlancer or consider yourself one already. Creating content about sex is what this site is about, and it’s a personal passion of my own. But I wouldn’t be the freelancer I am without the vanilla content that pays the bills. For anyone else who wants to earn a steady income or ditch the day job, I make the case for looking for vanilla writing work to supplement your sex writing.
In this episode:
- Writing about sex can earn you money
- Adding “vanilla” topics can help you go full-time
- You don’t have to know about a topic to write. You just need to know how to research.
- Finding opportunities to write
- Branding under your legal name
Links from the show:
Blubrry.com – use code KaylaLords to get one month free! (affiliate offer)