Writing About More than Sex to Jumpstart Your Writing Career SL017
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:38 — 17.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS
If you’re here, I assume you either want to be a smutlancer or consider yourself one already. Creating content about sex is what this site is about, and it’s a personal passion of my own. But I wouldn’t be the freelancer I am without the vanilla content that pays the bills. For anyone else who wants to earn a steady income or ditch the day job, I make the case for looking for vanilla writing work to supplement your sex writing.
In this episode:
- Writing about sex can earn you money
- Adding “vanilla” topics can help you go full-time
- You don’t have to know about a topic to write. You just need to know how to research.
- Finding opportunities to write
- Branding under your legal name
Links from the show:
Blubrry.com – use code KaylaLords to get one month free! (affiliate offer)
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook