Social Media Use and Presence — How Much is Enough? SL030
I’m back from a convention that wasn’t about business but purely about fun. Even though I’m going through con-drop, I’m also re-evaluating my relationship with social media. Not just as a private individual, but also as someone who wants to make a career online. I have no answers in this week’s episode. Only questions for all of us to consider.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is brought to you by QuickBooks Self Employed
- Pen name vs real name
- Total anonymity versus a few boundaries
- Sharing all of your feelings, good and bad, or not
- Politics or religion — a personal choice
- How much can we limit our social media presence and still be a recognizable brand?
- What (if anything) do we lose by limiting social media? I gain peace of mind and clarity, but as a brand, is there a downside to backing off Twitter and other social media platforms?
Links from the show:
QuickBooks Self Employed (affiliate link — get 50 percent off the price for a year)
Subscribe to the show:
Have you learned something new, been inspired, or moved forward with your goals after visiting The Smutlancer?