How to Take Small Steps to Achieve Your Big Goals SL022
I never feel like I’m going enough or that I’ll ever reach my own goals, and I know other smutlancers feel the same way. Part rant, part ramble, here are my tips for how to take small steps to keep moving forward to achieve your big goals — especially when it seems like you’ll never get there.
In this episode:
- Lack of inspiration and time make us wonder if it’s worth it
- Not seeing fast results can get us down
- Commit to a single task or goal — Write Every Damn Day in June
- Stop waiting for a big chunk of time — commit to 30 minutes at a time
- Focus on the now — stop imagining what it’s going to be like when you complete your goal and start working on it.
Links from the show:
Blubrry.com – use code KaylaLords to get one month free! (affiliate offer)
Subscribe to the show: