You’ve Got to Show Up SL002
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:35 — 20.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS
Episode two is all about showing up and putting in the work. It was recorded during sex blogger list season but the principles apply all year long. If your goal next year is to appear on a sex blogger list or move up a few spots from the year before or if you just want to become a better blogger, you’ve got to show up.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is sponsored by Blubrry, a podcast hosting solution.
- What you do with a personal journal/project is different than what you do when trying to make money
- Requires showing up
- It’s how you build an audience
- Become a better writer by showing up.
- Make connections when you show up
- You don’t have to be on the blog or social media every day unless you want to be
- Commit to a certain amount of time per week
- Schedule posts ahead of time when you know you can focus on your blog
- Use weekly memes to help keep the words flowing
Links from the show:
Develop a Writing Habit and Audience with Sex Blogging Memes
Do Sex Blogger Lists Really Matter?
Top 100 Sex Bloggers 2017 – from Molly Moore
Top 100 Sex Blogging Heroes of 2017 – from Kinkly
Blubrry.com – use code KaylaLords to get one month free!
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook