Creating a Path to Reach Your Smutlancing Goals SL031
I’m not gonna lie. This week’s episode has me feeling vulnerable and emotional. It’s also longer than normal. Basically, my imposter syndrome is all over the damn place. But I hope it’s helpful and useful to you as you work towards your own smutlancing goals. This is one strategic path I’m taking to get some work done that I’ve had on my goals list for a while, but in order to do it, I have to get out of my comfort zone. I’m fairly certain that’s true for everyone.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is brought to you by QuickBooks Self Employed
- Your goals aren’t too big or completely unachievable. They might be really difficult or need a long time to happen, but they’re possible.
- It’s going to involve hard work and getting out of your comfort zone.
- Figure out what you want — identify your goal.
- Plan a course of action — what will you need to do in order to achieve your goals?
- Stop or decrease the things that might be familiar or comfortable but aren’t helping you achieve your goals. This can be a temporary change or something more permanent.
- Switch up your routine, if it feels right. Give yourself a deadline and/or set a new schedule.
- Try it. Work towards your goal but be flexible. Realize you’re not going to get it right at first, and it’s going to be uncomfortable.
Links from the show:
QuickBooks Self Employed (affiliate link — get 50 percent off the price for a year)
Subscribe to the show:
Have you learned something new, been inspired, or moved forward with your goals after visiting The Smutlancer?