Revealing Our Fever Dream: Obscene Ideas
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 58:07 — 58.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS
This may be the most exciting set of show notes I’ve ever had the chance to write. In this episode, there’s squeeing, too, so be warned. We’re finally ready to reveal our fever dream to the world and share our newest project with everyone: Obscene Ideas. Not only are we telling you what it is, but we’re talking about how we made it happen — the people we worked with, the resources we used, and the way we approached the entire project.
Also, what we talk about in this episode is just the beginning. We have many more plans in the works — both for Obscene Ideas and in general. Stay tuned!
In this episode:
- Our new project is an attempt to answer one question we get all the time and one complaint we hear from sex writers all the time: What do I do when I don’t have any ideas or inspiration?
- We’ve put together our first digital product, and you can pre-order it through October 11, 2020!
- The website is obsceneideas.com. On Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, you can follow us at obscene ideas (all one word).
- Subscribe to the newsletter to follow our blog where we’ll share blogging and writing tips and tricks to help you improve your technical skills.
- We want to build a community around this project so people who purchase the workbook and join in online will be able to link their work in a blog-meme-style way.
- The pre-sale price is $10. Starting October 12, the price goes up to $15.
- To make this project a reality, we relied heavily on people we trust:
- Violet Fawkes for graphics
- Michael Knight for web development
- Our beta readers for their invaluable feedback
- The Smutlancers community for always asking such good questions and supporting us even when we kept the plan a secret.
Links from the episode:
Follow Obscene Ideas on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Turning Your Fever Dreams Into Something Real (podcast episode 99)
Designrr.io (the offer we used)
Canva (affiliate link)
The Smutlancers Community on Patreon
Follow The Smutlancer on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
Follow Eroticon on Twitter and Instagram