The Power of a Morning Routine
I say “morning” routine but your routine might actually begin after your day job ends or on the weekend, at mid-day. Essentially, this is about the routine you create to get yourself ready to work. Ready to create; ready to sit down and get things done. Yours doesn’t need to look like mine, but making your own may be worth the effort, especially if it helps you achieve your goals and get more done.
In this episode:
- This isn’t about the routine you follow to get your work done. It’s the routine you follow before you start.
- Include something you enjoy.
- Your routine doesn’t have to involve work.
- If you do it enough times, it becomes a habit, and you may find that you need it in order to feel productive.
- Try to do it as often as you can but don’t worry about perfection.
- My morning routine