How Your Partner Feels About Your Smutlancer Life SL019
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:18 — 33.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS
John Brownstone (my husband and Dominant partner) joins me for a discussion about how your partner might feel about and react to your smutlancer life. If what you’re creating or writing about includes them, what they think matters very much. But even when you leave them out of your content, a supportive partner can make all the difference in how you feel about your professional goals.
In this episode:
- As a creator, you don’t necessarily need permission to write and create smutty things.
- But when your partner is involved — talking about your sex life, taking pictures, etc — what they think about it matters.
- Some partners don’t want to be mentioned at all. Others don’t mind with a few caveats.
- And then there’s John Brownstone and others like him who don’t ask the writers and creators in their life to hold anything back.
- If this is your “side hustle” and not your main source of income, they will have opinions about how this impacts your time and resources, too.
- There is no single right answer for how to handle this.
- You have to communicate with your partner and then figure out what you can both live with.
Links from the show:
Blubrry.com – use code KaylaLords to get one month free! (affiliate offer)
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
Subscribe to the show: