An Introduction to the Gutenberg Editor
For all things website and tech related, there’s really only one place to go — the dynamic duo of Molly Moore and Michael Knight. In this week’s episode they discuss the new(ish) Gutenberg editor for WordPress. For those of us who are clinging to the Classic editor in WP, our time is drawing to a close. We can get mad or we can get ready. Molly and Michael are here to help us prepare for the changes ahead.
In this episode:
- Molly talks to Michael about why it is time for everyone to update to the Gutenberg editor.
- Basic things you need to know about it.
- We would love to revisit this topic if people have questions once they have started using it then get in touch and we will do another episode.
- Also if you just have thoughts on the editor, do you love it or hate it?
- Let us know and we will combine those into another episode
Links from the episode:
Setting up a subdomain as a test site (blog post)