December 2019 Mailbag Episode
It’s the last mailbag (Q&A) episode of 2019! Molly and I both love this episode each month as we learn more about what’s on your mind AND we get to answer interesting questions. So keep ’em coming for 2020, y’all! This month we talk about goal setting, trying to get it all done, and being marketable without compromising who you are.
In this episode:
- You can send us a question any time in the month!
- How do you not get ahead of yourself? And how do you figure out the right steps to reach your goals?
- How do you determine a big goal for the year as opposed to smaller goals?
- What do you do about the guilt you feel when you literally cannot fit sex blogging into the rest of your life?
- How do you make yourself more “marketable” without compromising or losing your identity and/or personality too much?
Links from the episode:
Setting Goals You Can Achieve (podcast)