Dealing with Fear SL023
Fear seems to be on my mind this week. First a blog post (link below) and now 35 minutes on the topic in the podcast. We can’t always conquer fear, but we can learn how to run through, work around it, and deal with it. I hope these tips help you deal with your fear.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is brought to you by QuickBooks Self Employed.
- We fear being wrong.
- Afraid of offending
- Afraid of losing our anonymity.
- We need your voice anyway.
- Decide what you’ll do now. Being prepared can take the pressure off.
- Ask someone to read your work, especially if you’re worried that it’s controversial.
- Consider your audience size and the people who tend to read your work.
- Weigh how important to work or the goal is to you.
- “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.” ~Jillian Michaels
Links from the show:
QuickBooks Self Employed (affiliate link — get 50 percent off the price for a year)